WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Monday, October 27, 2008

What's a Paper Bag Princess?


Both of my daughter's are blessed to be born in a time when being born a princess means so much more than being pretty and polite. Our princesses are tough, loving, smart and a little wild. They are the kind of princesses who will climb the tall tower to rescue their prince. One of my daughter's favorite books is, The Paper Bag Princess by Robert N. Munsch. The heroine rescues the Prince and when he is ungrateful she has the good sense to send him on his way. My daughter's are my Paper Bag Princesses. I hope they will retain the sense of worth every woman needs to send a prince packing if need be. Here is my favorite photograph I took of my youngest Paper Bag Princess.
Our friend Cassie, of Makamae Photography has a special offer for our friends and family. If you live on Oahu or are planning to visit she will give you a special discount on your session. Just tell her you heard about her on this blog to receive a session for only $60!! Portrait sessions also make unique and wonderful baby shower and Christmas gifts. http://www.makamaephotography.com


No comments: