WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aloha Pictures from Hawaii












Grandma came to visit and she loved spending time with her two princesses. Here are some of my favorite moments and I will post more soon. I increased the color saturation on all of these pics using photobucket and slightly increased the contrast. I also added the soften effect under the effects options in photobucket to a few of them to give them that magical touch. We spent most of our time at the gardens here on Oahu. I loved watching the girls play, feed the ducks and love on grandma. Yes, that is my 50+ mother!! Doesn't she look fabulous?? We miss her already.




No comments: