WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family Portraits with our Favorite Photographer






We have our family portraits scheduled with one of our favorite photographers and we are going Fancy Nancy. I am dusting off the prom dress and hubby is breaking out the tie. Even grandma is here to join in on the fun. Our daughter has designed her and little sister's outfits and picked the colors. It is going to be so glamorous!! I am too excited to sleep and so is the baby!! Here is just a peak at the work Gabriella Wright of Red Bird Photography did for us last time. It is the rainy season so keep your fingers crossed for sunshine!!!

2 comments:

My Precious Peanut Designs said...

Oh, Jen! What a fun portrait you are going to have!! Peanut and I love Fancy Nancy! I can not wait to see the photos! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your mom!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Thanks! Yipee!! It didn't rain, too mich!! I can't wait to share!