WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She Got the Role for Twilight!

Guess who will be playing the youngest vampire in the history of Twilight!? Move over Dakota there is a new Vamp in town!



April Fools!You can play along too over at I ♥ faces !


How did I create my little Twilight star?
I used Photoshop Elements. I cut and pasted her fangs from a vampire photo and changed her hair by changing the tone and color saturation. Her creamy pale complexion is courtesy of an overcast rainy day. Now I'm off to vamp hubby into Edward. Rest assured our princess will NOT be vamping up the Twilight set at the tender age of four. The photo is enough to creep me out.

20 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too funny! What a fun April Fool's Day!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

AWESOME one!! Love those teeth and her new hair-do. Ha!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

A baby Cullen! ha!

Drew said...

So funny! I hope we get to see your second "fix" too. :)

AmberW said...

Hahaha Aw that is cute :)
Welcome to the twilight phenomenon ;)
Love it!

DiPaola Momma said...

Great one babe GREAT!

Capturing Sunshine said...

Oh...this one bites! I mean, it really, truly sucks! Especially since MY daughter wanted that role! Seriously, this is funny! Great job.

HeatherPride said...

It is kinda creepy!! There's something about little kid ghosts and little kid vampires that are even scarier than the grown-up versions!

Amy said...

I love this. Happy April Fool's Day to you. I would hired her.

MamabearMills said...

hahha, love it, looks so real! awesome

Michelle Leigh said...

Funny! I just started reading twilight this weekend too!

Anonymous said...

She's too cute to be scary!

Donnetta said...

LOVE it!! TOO cute!!

Heather said...

Brilliant!! I saw a t-shirt in Target's kid section that said, "I don't care about being a princess. I want to be a vampire." I almost bought it.

Chris said...

Creepy, but VERY cool!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love your photoshop skills!

♥ Kathy said...

It kinda scared me too...lol

Ali said...

You had me fooled! Too cute!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

You're too funny. Great idea! She's a doll!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Very cool picture!