WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Too Sexy for My Sticker

I did not pimp the passenger side of our sexy ride (The Honda) while everyone checked me out. I did not think, "Oh, yeah I still got it". I did not revel in my smoking hot "double take" good looks for over two hours. Full of my sexy self I did not then flip my hair and give hubby a full on dose of my smoldering sexy stare. I did not ask out loud, "Do I look sexy today or what? Is it just me or is everyone checking me out?" And he absolutely did NOT reach across the console and finally remove the HUGEMONGOUS sticker my lovely princess had planted smack dab in the middle of my forehead! Rest assured, he did not laugh hysterically. Nope, NEVER happened. I am too together to ever sport a sticker all over the entire Island without noticing and not vain enough to think they were digging my no make-up, sweatshirt wearing hotness. So if you were cruising Hawaii and saw a milk stained mommy with roots down to her ears rocking a sticker like she was the new JLO, it was NOT me! This moment is brought to you in the name of "Not Me Monday" hosted by the always dazzling and hysterically honest,
MckMama

17 comments:

Janis said...

lol Can't imagine ever doing anything like that...nope - not me! :) Thanks for the comment on my blog! :) Feel free to stop by anytime!

Janis

Jess said...

That was great!
LOL

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Just like I didn't snort and choke at reading your post! Awesome visual girl...

Sarah Suzy said...

lol!!! that is too funny! the tutus on your blog are beautiful! Thanks for the comment on my blog, you're the first person to comment on my blog that I don't "know" and for the record, I did NOT get overly excited about that! thanks again.

lov said...

love that! :)

happy not me monday!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Aren't they the sweetest kids ever! Love the not mes!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

The visual you just gave me...priceless. Thank you for that!

Framed by Grace said...

This was hysterical!! You know all of us women break out the sexy look even with the sticker!! HAHA!! I would've done it too! LOL

Anna said...

Too Funny!!!! :)

Unknown said...

that is way too funny!!! i bet you looked adorable!!!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh that is just great! I can totally picture myself thinking the same thing only to find out I have a booger or ketchup on my face :-)

Idabel Oklahoma said...

65 followers! 65 followers! We knew you back when you had like 6! You've made all us Okie bloggers proud. If we could nominate you for an Okie Blog Award we would. You deserve one.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from SITS! That was a hilarious story!

Debonaire Flea Market said...

I love reading your posts. You have a great way of expressing yourself, and it is so entertaining.

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word....thanks for the giggle. that is totally something I would do. LOL

Mary Teresa said...

I think you should be proud! You think yourself hott enough to attract double takes...thats a good thing! Even if it did require one very well placed sticker its still well worth it.=D Good not mes.

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!!! (That laughter you hear is so not mine.)

Thanks for coming by my blog! ;)