WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eye Candy? Your Two Cents!

TWO CENTS TOPIC: EYE CANDY OR ANY TWO CENTS YOU CARE TO SHARE!
First I have to say that when I think of eye candy the first thing that pops into my mind is Caramacs. Milk Chocolate covered, caramael and Macadamias made here in Hawaii. I think that is a reflection of my age, I mean wisdom. I'm just at that point in my life where my idea of eye candy is REAL honest to goodness candy.
Next to Caramacs and my own hubby (of course) is Wolverine and The Scorpion King. No I do NOT mean Hugh Jackman or Dwayne Johnson. I mean the metal infused X-man and shirtless Arcadian that do NOT really exist. Now I am not sure what that says about me. Hmm, a craving for rough and tumbily bad boys only accesible via comic books, movies and video games? That can't be good. So what does your favorite eye candy say about you? And can someone , anyone please explain to me why MALE eye candy seems to have a longer shelf life than FEMALE eye candy? It just doesn't make any sense. Is it in the preservatives?

Two Cents: Give it, get it and showcase it in your very own post or in the comment section. Just remember two cents is a free gift. You don't have to love it but no returns will be issued on FREE two cents. I braved Mr. Linky. I'm a little afraid. An empty Mr.Linky is like being stood up on a blind date. Please don't leave him feeling all empty inside.
Last Week's Comment Queen Award Winners will be unveiled very soon. There are two and both came from the last Two Cents post on plastic surgery. The comments to that post were ALL very wise and hysterical.
CLICK HERE and visit the comment section
to check them out and try to guess my two favorites! BE WARNED the comment section should come with a KEGEL ALERT. So fellow incontinence suffering mom's please consider yourself warned!
PLEASE SIGN MR. LINKY!!! EX: LORI (Bachelor)
Thank you LORI
for the MR. LINKY inspiration!!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

im with you... the guys i dream up are waaaaaay better than any guy i've ever known in person. im totally in love with all my heros, who have resembled, variously, over the years... johnny depp, liam neeson, mel gibson, daniel day williams, pierce brosnan, hugh jackman... and even... god save me... steve buscemi... (i think thats how you spell his name.) sometimes you just can't control the direction in which your imagination runs... and speaking of eye candy... i think our new president is NOT BAD in his bathing trunks AT ALL ... i'd let him lead me ALL OVER the world!!!
;)

The Blonde Duck said...

That's really funny. Maybe you just like bad boys!

Faith said...

Well I love both kinds of candy -anything chocolate and twizzlers are my favorites! As for the other kind, I have a thing for Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights) that I can't explain (I refer to him as my TV boyfriend LOL), and I wouldn't kick Patrick Dempsy out of bed for eating crackers, that's for sure :)

Jennifer said...

"And can someone , anyone please explain to me why MALE eye candy seems to have a longer shelf life than FEMALE eye candy?"

MAYBE IT'S IN THE ROIDS. JUST A GUESS.

ANYWHO, MY EYE CANDY IS A)TY PENNINGTON. HOW HOT IS HE? I LOVE THE WAY HE WORKS A HAMMER AND HOW SENSITIVE HE IS.
AND B) TWIX MINIS HANDS DOWN. NOTHING BEATS THOSE BAD BOYS TO LIFT A GRILS SPIRITS!

Unknown said...

Okay I love my list guys!! Yep I have a list!! You know those list husband and wives have, Mine is Val Kilmer Younger years top gun era!! Nicholas cage only in Face off when he is coming out of the limo with the black jacket all flying and reaching back for the gun's yep makes my panties drop!!

I am taking your two cents thing a step further and adding it to my blg with a mr linky so everyone can visit each other on thier two cents!! I have linked your website up too!! My two cents for the day is the bachelor...lol

Idabel Oklahoma said...

We got your eye candy! Taye Diggs covered in white chocolate and Matthew McConaughey covered in dark chocolate. Give us some of that!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I wanted to reply to your comment asking what I need to do to participate and you are a no-reply commenter! You should enable your email address for replies so I and others can answer your comments. So I'm a little confused which is not really that surprising. I write about my eye candy and link up or write about anything and link up?

Mary Teresa said...

I'll play along with any game I find. =D AND I'll play with Mr. Linky too.

Eye candy. Swedish fish are my downfall. For male eye candy. Jason Statham. I think he is delicious and had a very good accent to match. I'm also a sucker for Wolverine don't feel alone. Hmmm last but not least I'd go with Sean Connery during "The Rock" times. I'm a sucker for a good accent if you didn't notice.

KatBouska said...

Mr. Linky was a little tough for me to figure out too. And for the record I prefer actual candy over any man thank you very much.

Beth said...

You said Hugh Jackman.
That right there gives me involuntary Kegel exercises. O.M.G. he is so hot.

*drool*

So, I should post a two-cents thingy and link? Is that the dealio?

I'm retarded today. Excuse me. :)

xoxo

Sandra said...

I put my Bachelor two cents in...

I'm about to put my two cents in at my site about our New Pres!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm going with MamaKat! Give me some real candy..but if I had to pick, it would probably be somebody made up, too! That way, you get only the perfectness and none of the yuck!

Katie Stacey said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought I would join in on your Two Cents fun and see if I can get any advice from your readers!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the invite...you can be sure I will be back every Tuesday so I can give my two cents!!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Mine's up! Thanks for the invite. :-)

Fairy Princess Garden said...

I'm ready to come over on Tuesday and add my .02 in or get some. Thanks Jen, this is so fun!!