WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Competition

CHECK OUT THE COMPETITION
Le Musings of Moi

The giving spirit must be contagious because there are fabulous prizes popping up all over the place! Click above for a peak at my favorite prize. I really really really want that snuggly from Le Musings of Moi and that I am also very jealous of her adorable button and stunning blog.
You can get a run down on some of the best prizes by visiting SITS
I owe it to them for letting me know about stunning pendants and a very special way to help a very special little girl, Tuesday. To learn more about Princess Tuesday and her fight with neuroblastoma then START HERE !
Since I adore contests I'm taking my place on the giving side and sharing my slice of paradise with all of you in an ALOHA GIVE AWAY ! GOOD LUCK!!

5 comments:

debi9kids said...

Thank you so much for posting about Tuesday. She is one of my dearest friend's twin daughters and it has meant so much to all of us to have so many people praying for and helping out with this precious, precious girl.
She is a miracle!

Thank you again.
Have a beautiful Sunday!

Summer said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting!!!

By the way, I adore your pictures in the header!!! Ah-mazing!

Sandra said...

Happy Sunday to you... I just love SiTS!

I concur with Summer!

Kristina P. said...

Your daughters are completely adorable in their little tutus.

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I will be back!

mama's smitten said...

I'm still new at this . Learning about give aways . Thanks for the info!