WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FAQ Two Cents

Two cents is all about giving and getting the best free advice on the web. Two Cents is always FREE and meant to be FUN! Two cents is not a debate but an exercise in sharing your opinion and embracing advice like a wonderful free gift. So here are some of the most common questions about Two Cents …
Do I have to stick with the topic?
NOPE! It is all about YOUR two cents. Feel free to branch out and give your own advice. The best part about Two Cents is you always get more than you asked for.
Can Two Cent Posts be a question?
OF COURSE! Want to know if you should go back to brunette or how to deal with your in-laws? Go ahead. Just ask and link up. I love open invitations for my two cents on your life. :)
What do I do if I don't like someone's two cents?
Well it's FREE. So like free food you take it and move on. You don't have to like it or even eat it but you shouldn't complain or send it back either.
Is Two Cents only on Tuesday's?
No. I will post my very own two cent post with Mr. Linky the first Tuesday of every month but you can jump in at anytime.
Can I use the two cent logo on my own blog?
Yes and I will love you forever if you do. But it is not a requirement. Just grab the code from the sidebar and enter it as HTML.
Do I have too…?
Probably not. I don't follow rules so I rarely make them.
Signing Mr. Linky?
You will see a little box at the bottom of the post. Just enter your name like this:
Bertha (Dating) and a link to your TWO CENT post
Putting the main topic of your post in parentheses next to your name is helpful but try to keep it short.
Where the flip is Mr. Linky?
He SHOULD be at the bottom of the most recent Tuesday Two Cents post. If he is not there I have no clue. Seriously, I do this stuff while nursing a keyboard loving infant. I'm just lucky to keep milk off the computer. I wouldn't even know that I have been living my life as a no-reply commenter if not for my favorite Tattooed Mom.
Update: Sometimes I like to mix thing up and go Mr. Linky free. In the event that I'm feeling wild just let me know about your Two Cents post in the comment section and I will type it in by hand.
What's in it for me?
Glory, warm fuzzies and a little more glory.

Now that we're clear. Post your two cents. Give it up! I know you have some! Thank you for supporting, sharing and loving Two Cents. I am digging your two cents on everything from chocolate dipped Mathew Matthew McConaughey from Idabel
to Christmas Overkill from Mary Teresa

12 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Okay, I'm cracking up just at your "directions" and "questions" post!

I can't wait to nurse my second while she wants to play with the keyboard! Fun!

The Staley Daily said...

I just visited your ETSY shop, your tutu's are gorgeous.

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

No rules? My favorite thing! I'll have to give it a go!

Sarah Suzy said...

thanks for the information about SITS! I will definitely join.

Jennifer said...

I'll have to jump on in with my two cents next week. =)

Cute idea.

Beth said...

So. Yeah. I did it! Yay me! Now, on to gettin' on with reality! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad you are a reply commenter now! And glad I could help with that...even though you figured it out all by yourself.

Just added my Bachelor 2 cents to your linky!

Becky said...

Hey there, thanks for swinging by my blog. Two cents sounds fun. I'm in a rush this week but I look forward to the next one.

I would have to say that Spiderman does it for me though (besides My Love of course). NOT Toby Mcguire... yuck... its Spiderman.

Star Forbis said...

Thanks so much for visiting my Blog and Laughing with me. Come back any time.

Melissa said...

Love your blog. Thanks so much for your comment on mine. Don't mind at all if you use the Pet Peeves post. I'd LOVE LOVE IT! :)

Loving the Two Cents posts. I'll be joining in on this.

Summer said...

Thanks for the website tracker Idea! I just added it! =)

You are hilarious by the way! I love reading your posts.

Liza767 said...

Men cannot follow directions