WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Free Magic Fantasy Photo Tips




Easily add touches of magic to your photos with Photobuckets free scrapbooking feature. Just visit photobucket, upload your favorite photos and click create scrapbook. Choose a theme and then click on pages (at the top) and add a new page. Add your photo and BIPPITY BOOPITY BOO let the magic begin..
http://photobucket.com/

My favorite touches can be found under the sticker option..
Want fairy wings?
Go to stickers and enter keyword search butterfly
Size them to fit
mask the join with flower stickers, diamonds, bows or pearls
Play with the opacity bar for a more natural look
Magic Dust? Align Center
Enter keywords sparkle or glitter
You can also find angel wings, clouds, tiaras and a ton of other magical touches under the add sticker option in Scrapblog. Sorry to dissapoint you but the frog was already included.
PLEASE NOTE:Once you finish your page you will only be able to save the individual scrapbook pages by accessing the scrapook from the side bar under ALBUMS. You will also have to access it this way to crop and edit completed pages.

A special thanks to Mamarazzi for sharing her adorable froggy photos with me!
If you haven't vistited her yet blog on over now. Her visual posts are always fun little treasures.

14 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Hi from SITS! I love your blog!

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Thanks for the tips... I can never have too many when it comes to photos...LOL

Green said...

Thanks for photobucket info.
Visiting from SITS, happy new year!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Oh wow! Too cool :-) Thank you for passing on the tips!

Michelle said...

I saw you on SITs and thought I would come by and say hi!

Thanks for passing on the info about photobucket. I love the butterful wings. So cool!

Mamarazzi said...

awwww....my little girl looks so cute in the pucker up pic. thanks for doing that...so sweet!

Vodka Mom said...

Those are adorable!!!

SuperCoolMom said...

Too cute! I'm gonna go PLAY! I think J's froggy needs a little crown too :D

My Precious Peanut Designs said...

Thanks for the awesome tips! I have played with the scrapbook feature a couple times but those were some features that I hadn't discovered yet! Thank you for sharing!

Katy said...

Darlingness! I love the idea of adding touches to pictures, so much fun. Thanks for sharing and also.....thank you sooo much for leaving me a nice comment about my yucky wreck. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I love these tips, the shots just draw you in!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

That is great I didn't know they started that! Thanks for the tip. Stopping by from SITS :).

Unknown said...

I would love to have wings! I'm totally going to try it when I get the chance.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome tip! THANK YOU!!!