WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Please Help Blog Yoda!

Is there a blog Yoda up to the task of telling me how to get one of those handy buttons? You know the one that says grab my button and has the clickable code for your very own button? I am at a loss. I am FINALLY trying to get blog savvy and have even decided to play with Mr. Linky but first things first.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am no help but maybe thecutestblogontheblock.com could lead the way under their "secrets." I am eager for you to get a button though because I need to put your link on my blog!

Beth said...

If you find out, let me know!!!!

xoxo

Mamarazzi said...

the girl who made mine and my whole blog design does buttons for VERY cheap...i think like $10. she is on my sidebar April Showers.

she does amazing work at the most affordable prices i have ever seen. tell her Mamarazzi sent ya!

Idabel Oklahoma said...

Try here http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/101/2007/11/on-several-blog.html

Unknown said...

My friend made her's here
http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

I haven't tried it yet but have good intentions!