WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Caffeine Fortified Goodness

This is not MY baby slurping down the last few drops of caffeine fortified goodness that I left behind. Nope. Don't raise your eyebrows! It was NOT me. My children indulge in nothing more than filtered water and hormone free milk. I'm an organic wielding poster mom, a pillar of nutrition at all times. I did not drink my weight in Dr.Pepper from a cup as large as a small child and then share the syrup packed sweetness with the baby. That was NOT me. I did not ever think of tricking her off the breast by trying to pump breast milk into a Taco Bell cup. Nope.

Now it's your turn to fess up! What did you NOT do, have never done? Join in on

9 comments:

Unknown said...

well... as i was telling stacey over at stacey's random thoughts...

i DID NOT bake a huge batch of chocolate chip walnut cookies and hide them from everyone in the house.

i DID NOT tell everyone who asked why the house smelled like cookies that i made cookies for the dogs

i DID NOT bake dog cookies :D!

Teresa said...

I'll have to get back to you on this one. LOL!

The Blonde Duck said...

I did not eat half the chunk left in the bucket of fat free ice cream last night and throw it away in fear I would eat the whole thing...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is too funny!

Pump into a taco bell cup? Hmmm...maybe a regular sippy cup would be a little better?

Summer said...

There is something for you on my page =) Can't figure out how to actually send it to you

---->http://summerlynnsmith.blogspot.com/

April said...

That's soooo funny! Thanks for stopping by!

mama's smitten said...

Hilarious!!:)

Sarah Bee said...

haha...legendary! Pumping into a Taco Bell cup, I've never heard that one before, how not creative right...b/c you didn't actually do it...haha ::wink::

Thanks for sharing!

Kristina P. said...

Well, if I'm not drinking delicious caffeinated soda anymore, someone should.