WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Comment Queens

These women are a party in your comment box! Blog over and send them an invite! They are hysterical and always on time!
Annie Kelleher (Her comments are a bright spot in my day)
Blissful Blunders (her honest rant in itself is award worthy!)
And leave it to the ladies over at Idabel to serve up a racy party snack like chocolate dipped hotties. Curious?
CLICK HERE! IF YOU DARE!
If you missed out on the Two Cents Party don't be too heartbroken. We'll do it again next week and you can always join in on last week because the party never ends. Mr. Linky will make a Monday night appearance. So get ready to break out your two cents on the topic of your choice or even ask for it.
I've been inspired by the very pregnant, My Little Love, to share my two cents on childbirth next so get ready!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

THANKS!!!!!!!! ALOHA!!!!!!! im so flattered i hope i can figure out how to paste the code onto my blog!!!! did you see my new look?? is it not TRES COOL??!!!! thank you AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am ready to give you my two cents on mondy and it is juicyyyyyyyy!!! I am gong to have to go check out these other two ladies cause if they are a riot like me we will get along just fine!!

Beth said...

Wooohoo!! I'm a Comment Queen! It goes right along with my JavaQueen, and my Princessness.

Dadgum! I better shine my tiara!

Thanks for the love!

xoxo

mama's smitten said...

Hey thanks for keeping me in the loop. They seem like great gals.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I never leave your site without a fun link to follow-up on. For that, I thank you. Let's make my thanks a bit more interesting by becoming one of your followers!

Fun for me and, hopefully, fun for you too!

-Francesca

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll check out your blog some more later!!