WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Latest Comment Queen


This COMMENT QUEEN
not only leaves comments but includes great and funny tips. So click over and visit SARAH for more fun tips and comment leaving goodness.

Here is the comment that earned her her title,
"Great post! My husband's side of the fam is Peruvian and they use breastmilk for all kinds of cures...squirt it in the eye for pink eye...really, they had my SIL do that to her child while in Peru (far from any *medical* help)...it worked, who knew?! LOL And a clean house just gets in the way of fun!"
In response to Locked, Loaded and Lactating

My tip is start bringing the comments out of the box and give the best ones the glory they deserve. Some comments are too great to waste away hidden in the comment section. Works for me!! Want to now more about Comment Queens? CLICK HERE

And don't forget to visit Rocks in My Dryer for more fun tips from over 200+ bloggers and still counting!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

reminds of the guy in my big fat greek wedding who used windex to cure everything - i actually think the breast milk might work a lot better than windex!!

Sarah said...

Hey Thanks!!! Funny that you bring the pink eye remedy up today. The baby had one tearing eye today along with a cold and I was hoping that it was pink eye so I could try this out(OK, not really wishing pink eye on her, I don't want hate mail)! Maybe I could use the bottles and bottles of pumped milk that I thrown out for other sorts of healings (she doesn't take a bottle...but I pump JUST IN CASE)....I will let you know. I have always wondered if it would be OK in baking...JUST KIDDING! I don't plan on sneaking it in to anyone's food. Yet.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

totally done the breastmilk thing when my first was little, and it worked.

found a recipe for soap from breastmilk...thought about giving it as a christmas present, but thought better of it.

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL Not sure about the baking either but I sure threaten it. Can you imagine your neighbors face when they ask to borrow a cup of milk and you hand over a jar of breast milk!! hee hee

Laura Marchant said...

Breastmilk for pink eye, really? Wow, I would have never guessed that.

The Masked Mommy said...

I LOVE your "about me"! Hilarious! I can tell I'm gunna like it here :-)

The Masked Mommy said...

And by the way, I've totally cured pink eye with breast milk. It's true!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Hi, there, and thanx so much for stopping by. I'm looking forward to browsing your blog!!

angie said...

Squirting breast milk in the eye to cure pink eye - who knew?! Is there a book out there - 101 Uses For Breast Milk?! I shouldn't make fun, because there probably is.