WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Monday, May 4, 2009

NOT ME!!!

On the way to the movies I did NOT notice my hairy knee peaking out from under my capris. Nope not me. I shave my ENTIRE leg, always. I was NOT thrilled that Wolverine spent most of the movie nearly naked. That man is a complete waste of shirt. I did not curse the kind characters who offer him clothes. Can't he eat naked? I just find it frustrating when non essentials (like clothes) mess with a great plot. I am not still 100% hot for my own clawless husband. Who still has a crush on their husband? It just isn't natural. I can't have him thinking that weeks of him being afflicted with asscitis can be kissed away. If he knows that I still melt like butter when he wraps his arm around my waist, pulls me close and smells my hair he would be impossible to live with. So I do not melt like butter EVER. I also do NOT adore the shirt he got me from "Xavier's School of the Gifted". I read things of substance and never ever fall for comic books or watch old episodes of She-Ra. I am too busy reading Milton and pondering the mysteries of the universe to be hooked on frivolous entertainment and a nearly naked Hugh Jackman. Who needs Hugh when you have Milton. See?



Poor Hugh never stood a chance against Milton. Is Milton a touch sexy or is it just me?

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
TWO CENTS TUESDAY POSTING SOON!! Do you have your Two Cents ready? Give it or get on the first Tuesday of every month on..well...anything! I hope you all stop by later tonight and link up. Hugs, Jen

7 comments:

Maggi said...

Hi, visiting from SITS! I am so NOT enjoying my first visit to your blog. I also do NOT know what you mean about hairy knees. Have a great day! :)

Heather said...

GREAT Not Me Monday!

Sarah said...

Hi - Just popped over from SITS... Who has hairy knees? NOT me!!!

Love the tutus.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I did NOT post about hot sexy naked Hugh on my blog today either...because he is NOT freakin' sexy as all get out...

(awesome NOT ME post!)

Corey~living and loving said...

ummm milton......so SEXY! NOT!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I never have hairy knees, never!

And, the shirt thing...those are totally overrated.

Ash said...

I did not know Ryan Reynolds was in that movie.

No really, I didn't know!

Now I REALLY need to see it.

I love waste of shirt guys :-)