WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

WE ARE ART

Thank you for the artists who choose to give motherhood the proper presentation it deserves. Thank you for presenting mothering as an art worthy of display and not intended to be tucked away. These beautiful images captured my attention and I just can't help sharing them with you. I hope to share a little something special about each artist with you this week as well as a little something about my favorite mommy things and mommy moments.

I think there is a void in all art forms that needs to filled with mother as a verb not a noun. Often the subject is dismissed as being too sentimental, insignificant or controversial yet every person is a mother or has one.

No comments: