WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haunted by Feminine Hygiene

Oh well! Our ghosts smell feminine fresh.


This is the kind of creative mayhem that ensues anytime I shave my ankles, read a post or try to potty solo. My daughters are so proud and the neighborhood is officially spooked. No one has been by to peddle cookies or newspapers this week. I wonder why?

Have a great day! I'm off to buy a motion sensor for the bathroom drawer.
Want to snag some bloggy inspiration? Visit Mama Kat's

Her writing prompts fall somewhere between being touched by a muse and whacked with a cattle prod. With lots of choices one is bound to inspire you.

18 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

OMG! I love it! Wonder what my boys would think of that?

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Those decorations are very unique--LOL! Unbelievable!

Here's the link to my writer's workshop post: http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2009/10/bewarea-peek-at-my-spooky-side-writers.html

michelle said...

That is too funny!
I don't know that I'd have the guts to display them outside my house. Although solicitor repellant is a strong motivator.

They at least qualify as refrigerator art.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAH!!! this is the funniest thing ive seen in a long long time. thank YOU for starting my day off with a rollicking good laugh!!! i think i might suggest this (or even use it myself) to friends who want to scare off similiar kinds of people... i wonder how cute kotex elves would be? :)

Amy said...

This is so funny. I have never seen this before...

Lori said...

LMAO...that is hilarious!

Annie Laura McShane =^.^= said...

That is freaking adorable. I love it, love it, love it....

Jen said...

LOL! That is AWESOME!!! Best 'ghost' I have seen in a while.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha that is very creative! love it!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word....that is crazy funny. :) thanks for the smiles.

KatBouska said...

Awww...I'm loving all the decorations! What great way to get in the spirit!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh my gosh, that just made me giggle!

Summer said...

OH MY - that is too funny!!!

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Just think of all the solicitors you are keeping at bay with decorations like these.

You'll have to come up with something creative along these lines for Christmas too! :)

Kara said...

Wow - hilarious!!

Jess @ Floralshowers Craft Blog said...

haha, that's hilariously awesome! What creative kids you have!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Wait wait wait, did you ACTUALLY PUT THE PADS UP??? Hilarious! I think my DH would run screaming... then collapse of a heart attack (he still breaks into hives when I ask him to buy feminine supplies at the store).

By the way, love the tutus your children are modeling... beautiful! I have two tutus too (couldn't resist the repetition) for my 13-month-old daughter and she wears them every chance I get!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Cody said...

LOL! That is just too darn funny! I love it! Hope you had a good Halloween!