If you get any award from me feel free to break out your happy dance. If you are not too exhausted from your victory dance just pass it on and if you are a rule follower visit the original award giver for detailed rules. I tend to make up my own. I'm sure there is medication for my rule breaking tendencies but I would just forget to take it.
If you were so thrilled you danced yourself to exhaustion then by all means just relax and don't stress. Get some rest. I know you are honored, thrilled and that you love me back. It is one of those things that just goes without saying. HUGS, LOVE AND CONGRATS!
Now for those 25 random things she asked for. Okay! Okay! You only get fourteen. What can I say? I'm an underachiever.
1. I met hubby trapped in an alien abduction class that was posing as Introduction to Geology
2. There has not been a man born into my mom's side of the family for over 70 years.
3. I want a Sea Biscuit
4. I once stayed in a Quichia village and reforested the rain forest.
5. I still spell check tomato and potato.
6. I met Billy Collins and was deeply disappointed. He was more lusty koala than Poet Laureate .
7. I can pinch you with my toes and open doors with my feet.
8. D.C Berry is my hero. He's like a Jimmy Buffett coated Clint Eastwood with a hint of Whitman. 9. I love bacon. EVERYTHING is better with bacon
10. Trier, Germany was one of my favorite places in Europe
11. I have naturally frizzy hair.
12. My grandmother spoke Cherokee.
13. Baby #1 Emergency Cesarean
14. Baby #2 VBAC
TAG YOUR IT!!!