WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Should Know

I'll be flying soon and my homemade playdough and crumpled foil candy wrappers are sure to be tagged as bomb making materials. I hope I have Internet access while I await trial. I know what you're thinking. Why not skip the playdough and the candy and just fly over eight hours with two small children with nothing but a plane full of people trying to sleep? If you have ever flown with or next to a small child then you understand why prison doesn't sound half bad.

P.S: I will be announcing the PUUUUURFECT giveaway soon enough and I have a new favorite thing that I keep forgetting to join in on..
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn
Yes. I know it is Tuesday already. I need someone to poke me with a stick on Friday and remind me to pin my children down, put on lip gloss and figure out the timer on the camera so I can finally join in. Krystyn is inspiring moms to step out from behind the camera and in front of it. Blogggy moms tend to be as elusive and camera shy as the Loch Ness Monster.

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I used to make homemade play dough :) Good luck on the flight...I know how crazy that can be!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Where are you headed on this long voyage? Off to the states? Good luck on the flight.

Hopefully, you get that picture, soon:)