WARNING
I will continue to celebrate motherhood. So if breasts, birth, dilation and mother's milk makes you uncomfortable please consider yourself warned.
Follow at your own risk. You'll find the follow button at the bottom of the side bar.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Madness!

After nearly six years of thumbing my nose at extravagent birthday parties I am taking the plunge. A guest list that includes over twenty wild children and an actual party theme complete with games!!

Her dream party includes face painting and balloon twisting. She's getting face painting and a homemade pin the tail on the cat poster.

Her theme is cats and cats. She would love a cake modeled after her own cat with fairy wings and covered in pearls made by The Cake Boss.

She is getting a purple and pink cake sprinkled with edible fondant pearls. I have discovered some amazing Etsy Birthday fairies to help make her day magical!!

7 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

seems just like a little diva to me! i think it sounds awesome...can i come?

Mammatalk said...

Happy, happy birthday!! Sounds like a wonderful party. Where's my invite?? :+)

♥ Kathy said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sounds like a dream of a day! I can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Jayde said...

I never really did any themed birthday's til just recently. I love the idea of a cat theme because I love cats! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

See Mom Smile said...

I used to be a good mom and throw parties and make cake. But that was 6 kids ago. Now I let Chuck E Cheese do it for me. Good luck! Happy SITS Saturday!

Donnetta said...

A fairytale day! How fun!! Sometimes, mama, you gotta give in. :)