1. Forwards must be personal and sent because they reminded you of me and NOT me and the 1,000 other people in your address book that got crammed together.
2. You MUST fact check. Please don't send me emails intended to strike fear in the hearts of all that are not even true.
3. Do not send me anything that threatens death or bad luck for myself or the ones I love. True friends don't hex each other. If you feel compelled to send these things reserve them for enemies or just delete that part of the forward. Stop the madness!
4. Don't tell me to forward "if I believe in God" or insinuate that my faith is determined in anyway by my willingness to mass forward.
5. Don't send me any emails targeting a group of people. I will not send ANYTHING that has an undercurrent of grab your pitchfork and light the fire.
Bonus: If you MUST forward me something then a little personal note is fabulous...such as, "Hey Jen! I know you dig Wolverine. Doesn't Hugh Jackman look fabulous half naked?" Just a little something to show you really know me.
You have three chances to get it right. After that you get kicked to my S P A M box and must resort to good old fashion letters or a telephone to reach me.
Visit We Are That Family for Works for Me tips and advice.